Loading

Friday, May 31, 2013

TumbleTown "Done with the Coldness"


Country: Netherlands
Sub GenreNeo-Prog, AOR
LabelFREIA Music
Release date: May 31, 2013
Tracklist
1. The end of hyde
2. Won`t look back
3. One goal
4. Free men
5. I can feel you
6. Finding a way out
7. All in the game
8. Sailing along with the breeze
9. One-liners
10 Loyal tears
11. Haduwig

Line-up
Han Uil (Seven Day Hunt, Antares, solo) - vocals, guitars, programming and additional instruments
Aldo Adema (Egdon Heath, Seven Day Hunt) - guitars, bass, programming and additional instruments
  With
Erik Laan (Silhouette) - keyboards
Marcel Copini (Egdon Heath & Seven Day Hunt) - bass
Carola Magermans (Seven Day Hunt) - vocals

Description/Reviews
A studio project by Han Uil (Seven Day Hunt, Antares and solo works) and Aldo Adema (Egdon Heath, Seven Day Hunt). Musically TumbleTown is a mix of  neo-prog and AOR.
Media/Samples 
Progstreaming
Introduction
The end of Hyde
One Goal

Links:
Web Page
Facebook

2 comments :

  1. This sounds like a new promising band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after going through a few of
    the articles I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm certainly happy I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete